Interview By: Jen Amos, with co-host Jenny Lynne Stroup from Holding Down the Fort Podcast
Take a listen as Christina Etchberger talks about It’s a Military Life with Holding Down the Fort Podcast!
“While her husband is deployed and she’s home with the kids in the midst of a pandemic, Christina decided in summer 2020 to to immerse herself into community by creating her lifestyle blog It’s A Military Life. She shares how her blog quickly grew from serving military spouses to now including a curation of articles and resources for significant others, military families, and veterans.”
Episode 67 is all about It’s a Military Life: the story behind it all, more about Christina’s military spouse life, current projects, and more!
Bonus Episode 63, is also a great show you won’t want to miss featuring Christina Etchberger. Enjoy a fun conversation with the host of Holding Down the Fort Podcast, Jen Amos!
Thank you for being a part of the It’s a Military Life community!
Holding Down the Fort Podcast
085: What military wives should know in the event that they've had a breakdown in their relationship and military family law with Lorna Rhoades & Katie Carter – Holding Down the Fort Podcast
- 085: What military wives should know in the event that they've had a breakdown in their relationship and military family law with Lorna Rhoades & Katie Carter
- 084: Monthly deployment countdown boxes for military kids with a deployed parent with Ashley Weinert
- 083: #ValentinesDayChallenge2021 Special with co-hosts Jen Amos & Jenny Lynne Stroup
- 082: Technology careers and the flexibility to work remotely with Tatiana Cooke
- 081: "We all want to make America better. We just have differences of opinion on how we do it." News for the junior level of the military with Paul Szoldra