Interview By: Jen Amos, with co-host Jenny Lynne Stroup from Holding Down the Fort Podcast
Take a listen as Christina Etchberger talks about It’s a Military Life with Holding Down the Fort Podcast!
“While her husband is deployed and she’s home with the kids in the midst of a pandemic, Christina decided in summer 2020 to to immerse herself into community by creating her lifestyle blog It’s A Military Life. She shares how her blog quickly grew from serving military spouses to now including a curation of articles and resources for significant others, military families, and veterans.”
Episode 67 is all about It’s a Military Life: the story behind it all, more about Christina’s military spouse life, current projects, and more!
Bonus Episode 63, is also a great show you won’t want to miss featuring Christina Etchberger. Enjoy a fun conversation with the host of Holding Down the Fort Podcast, Jen Amos!
Thank you for being a part of the It’s a Military Life community!
Holding Down the Fort Podcast
073: Expressing gratitude and season three finale with Jen Amos – Holding Down the Fort Podcast
- 073: Expressing gratitude and season three finale with Jen Amos
- 072: Telling the stories in between the dramatization and romanization of military life with Abi Ray
- 071: Community and fun events to support military families during times of deployment with Sabrina Johannes & Kim Clagg
- 070: Combat Survivor Stories with Jerry Barnes
- 069: Coaching military spouses and significant others on building resiliency and wellness with a focus on mindfulness, nutrition, and volunteerism with Manda Lynn McVey