Interview By: Jen Amos, with co-host Jenny Lynne Stroup from Holding Down the Fort Podcast
Take a listen as Christina Etchberger talks about It’s a Military Life with Holding Down the Fort Podcast!
“While her husband is deployed and she’s home with the kids in the midst of a pandemic, Christina decided in summer 2020 to to immerse herself into community by creating her lifestyle blog It’s A Military Life. She shares how her blog quickly grew from serving military spouses to now including a curation of articles and resources for significant others, military families, and veterans.”
Episode 67 is all about It’s a Military Life: the story behind it all, more about Christina’s military spouse life, current projects, and more!
Bonus Episode 63, is also a great show you won’t want to miss featuring Christina Etchberger. Enjoy a fun conversation with the host of Holding Down the Fort Podcast, Jen Amos!
Thank you for being a part of the It’s a Military Life community!
Holding Down the Fort Podcast
099: Life-giving conversations that foster community in a seemingly divided world and season 4 finale with Jen Amos & Jenny Lynne Stroup – Holding Down the Fort Podcast
- 099: Life-giving conversations that foster community in a seemingly divided world and season 4 finale with Jen Amos & Jenny Lynne Stroup
- 098: Healing the invisible wounds for your trauma with Dr. David Tharp
- 097: How military spouses can be resilient and not resentful with Michaela Rosales
- 096: Getting back to deeper connections by knowing when it’s a good time to call loved ones with Matthew Shanks
- 095: Effective communication tips for military couples and solo-parenting for more than a year with Jessica Lynn