Recipe By: Lani @livinwitlani
Have you tried this recipe at home yet? Tell us how it went in the comments!
1/2 lbs Brussel sprouts
1/2 lbs broccoli crowns
1/2 lbs sugar snap peas
2 whole pork chops (bone-in)
2 tbsp garlic
2 tbsp avocado butter
1 can of whole sweet corn
Salt & Pepper
Sweet Baby Rays BBQ sauce
- Rinse and pat dry chops.
- Sprinkle with adobo and sazón until you reach your desired taste.
- Chops should not be salty to taste.
- Place chops into Ninja and cook using pressure cook function until they are fully cooked and tender ( If cooking on stove top you can fry the pork shops in Olive oil or cook them in water until tender).
- Place all veggies in a bowl and rinse in cold water.
- Drain veggies and Sprinkle on S&P.
- Place your veggies in a separate stove top pan or Ninja cooker.
- Cook veggies using the air fry function for about 10 min.
- Add in garlic and butter stirring occasionally.
- NOTE: If using the Ninja as I did you can cook veggies and chops simultaneously once the chops are tender by placing the chops on the grill rack.
- Place chops on grill rack of Ninja and continue to Cooke for 15 more min or until chops are crispy.
- NOTE: If you made your chops on stove top you can skip the step above.
- Brush on some Sweet Baby Rays BBQ sauce onto chops.
Serve and enjoy!