Recipe by: Kayelani @livinwitlani
Did you try this recipe out at home yet? Comment below and tell us how it went!
1 cup uncooked long grain rice
1 cup water
1/2 lbs of raw shrimp
1 lbs uncooked chicken breast
1 whole broccoli crown
1 whole yellow onion
1 cup green beans
1 cup sugar snap peas
1 tbsp. Minced garlic
1 tbsp. Avocado butter
P.F. Chang’s teriyaki sauce
- Bring 1 cup of water to a boil
- Wash rice and toss into boiling water
- Cover rice pot once rice has dried
- Cook rice until soft.
1. Warm a large wok or skillet and saute avocado butter and garlic
2. Toss in chicken and cook until it has reached desired tenderness
3. Toss in veggies (broccoli, sugar snap peas, green beans and onions)
4. Once veggies and chicken are fully cooked toss in your raw shrimp and continue cooking for about 10-15 min
5. Drizzle P.F. Chang’s teriyaki dressing
Serve and enjoy!